Thursday, April 28, 2005

Introduction

OK, first of all I want to introduce myself.

My name is Kelik Harjono, but most of the time I've been called Kelik. Some of my childhood frieds used to call me jojo (taken from Harjono), my foreign relatives call me Mr. Harjono, my best-french friend (Regis, I will tell about him later) call me the 'picture man', cause I like to take picture. But anyway you can call me anything.

I'm indonesian, maried, 1 daughter, live in Bogor. I have my own company, it's in market research field. I have been intouch with this subject of work for over 4 years, and I like it so much. I have many opportunity to visit other country, so far I have visited Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Switzerland, and many more in the future. Within this month I will have a project in Singapore for over 2 weeks.

My family was the greatest. I have a lovely wife. Her name is Kiki, we met in the chatting roos when we were in university. It was interesting how we finally met eact other. I will tell you later if I have time.

My beautiful daugther named Kafhaya Ainsha Maryam. Her name is taken from the holy Qur'an surah Maryam ayat 1. We call her Keffy...but later Epy...hehehe...

OK see you soon again

No comments: