Saturday, April 30, 2005

Singapore project day 5

Today we are not working, cause we are to tired….can you imagine, everyday we work until 12 midnight…hhhmmm….a lot of red bull and coffee… But yet I realize that this was not healthy… OK I think yesterday should be a day off…So we go to Funan IT center, we would like to buy a new laser printer for our work here. OK S$320 was the best price for Canon Laser 3200 series + voucher of S$50 in Takashimaya Dept Store, was a great deal wasn’t it?

It was too big the package. So we were decided to take taxi back to hotel… The queue was really long… If I wasn’t mistake, we were in the last turn of the queue. Hhhhh… What a long time to wait, cause I think no taxi would stop to our place… then we dicided to take just MRT, then some guys – which are Indonesian too – behind us told us…"Orang Indonesia ya mas….gak sabaran ya…" then they laugh….

Well I think it’s true…that’s our nature as Indonesian…want to be everything fast, don’t want to wait…cause we are not use to be patient in any way…hhhmmm…that’s a good lesson for my daughter.

No comments: